28 July 2022

Saint-Aignan in summer (18)

I don't really remember if I could see the man in this photo when I took the picture.
Maybe I only noticed him when I looked at it on the computer. Can you see him?



I zoomed in and took another photo that day. The big building in the background was an old convent. I say "was" because it's just a shell now. It caught on fire a decade ago. The wooden roof beams burned, and the roof tiles fell down into the building.

And I took a third picture. I have enlarged and cropped it in Photoshop. I guess the guy was repairing something.

6 comments:

  1. Probably would have missed him

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there’s a second guy, carrying a bucket, walking up to the first guy.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eyes, BettyAnn! I saw the bike first. There's a rooster ornament. Maybe the guy's name is Waldo lol.

      Delete
    2. I'm not seeing a guy walking up to the one in blue. I see what is maybe a guy in orange below and left of the one in blue, near the bell-shaped tower. Is he the one?

      Delete
  3. Oh, my, no, I don't see him! I see him in your close ups, but I can't see him when I go back tot he big photo... maybe a blue blur. I do see the bike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a blue blur. Are you back in St. Louis? Okay despite the flooding?

      Delete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?