30 April 2024

CHM's nieces

Charles-Henry's nieces came back to Saint-Aignan this past Saturday. They stopped by in the evening (in a frog-strangling downpour of rain) so we could look at some photos together. We ran them as a slideshow on my laptop computer and displayed them on our living room television screen. Here they are. Their father was CHM's brother. He passed a way nearly two years ago at age 101. CHM passed away in February at age 99. Thanks to Walt for the photo, taken with his phone.


6 comments:

  1. So glad that these sisters had a chance to meet their uncle's very close friends. CHM and his brother both broke their hips (?) in their nineties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what CHM's brother's cause of death was, besides old age (101). He did suffer a fall toward the end, I believe, and it put him in the hospital.

      Delete
  2. How nice that you were able to visit with them again.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see them! Please extend my sympathies if that's possible. I enjoyed visiting chm at his desert hideaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They keep up with my blog these days, so they'll probably see your comment.

      Delete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?