30 April 2023

Photographs found

Yesterday I stumbled upon the photos of my recent daytrip into the historical Berry province. The were on an SD card that I had carefully put away for safe-keeping more than 10 days ago. When I thought they were lost, I was mystified, because I'm usually so careful about putting copies of photos on at least two disks or cards before I start processing them. Here are four pictures I took at the church in Brinay, which I posted about here earlier. The first photo will give you some reading material for today. The house below is across the street from the church, but I can't find any information about it.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you found your pictures!
    To answer your question about London - landed and came straight to Windsor. Will be traveling around England for two weeks, ending in London, and then taking a cruise around Ireland for two weeks. The England trip was booked in 2019 and I kept bumping it forward.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great, you will be there for the coronation hoopla. Cruise sounds wonderful too.

      Delete
  2. That is a nice looking maison de charactere - probably 19th century.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?