05 April 2023

April flowers, 2008

I wish April every year looked like the one we had in 2008. So far, our 2023 April is not living up to the standard set back then. The temperature is morning is very close to freezing near the house, which means there will be frost out in the vineyard. I think the afternoon might be warm, though. Enjoy the sunshine and the colors in these photos; I took all of them between April 1 and April 4... fifteen years ago. The first one is not a flower but I'm including it anyway.

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Ken... cold it is indeed.... and the temperatures forecast graph on Meteo60 looks like a ripsaw... all teeth, 20 Centipede down to Zero and back up.... for the next ten days!
    Chilly mornings with Apéro Evenings!!
    Lovely set of photos.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the way you present your photos in a table like this... they look so pretty next to each other. Things will warm up suddenly, this spring, you'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Betty Ann, thanks for your thoughtful comment -- 3 weeks must have been awful for you. Everyone seems to experience this differently. I'm improving every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that you are able to look back in time through your photos. There's a lot of variety to weather yet there are four seasons still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That spider web is as pretty as a flower.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree,BettyAnn, but not too many animals build traps to catch their own meals!

      Delete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?