12 April 2023

La Renaudière en avril 2009

I don't really have anything to blog about this morning. It's almost 6:30 a.m. and we have a couple of contractors (artisans in French) arriving at 8:00 to continue work on our front "deck" (terrasse in French). I need to get a shower before they arrive. Their only access to the deck is through the living room. I also need to move the Peugeot out of the driveway to give them room to park their truck. Life goes on...



I was taking pictures with a really nice camera in 2009. It was a Panasonic Lumix digital camera. I wish I still had it, but I gave it to my niece in North Carolina North Carolina about 10 years ago. I'm continuing my theme of posting photos taken in past years, month by month. Mostly, my April photos in the past were close-ups of colorful spring flowers.

3 comments:

  1. The middle photo is amazing. I don't think I ever walked far enough to get that view. So glad your deck work is finally happening! Some men from my church are installing a wheelchair ramp today for Lewis. We are both excited to be able to get in the yard to enjoy Spring and get to the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Evelyn about the third picture. Beautiful view!
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peaceful, colorful, beautiful images, Ken.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?