26 February 2023

Février 2005 (3)

Well, this morning I won't be going over to Noyers for a walk around the petit port du canal de Berry. It's just too cold outside, and my cold isn't completely gone yet. I don't want to have a relapse. Let me ask Evelyn: do you recognize the canal as the body of water where your B&B was in 2021? In the big picture at the center of this post, you can see the village church, which is just across the street from the B&B.

The image on the right just above is a close-up of the reflection you see in the photo on the left.

3 comments:

  1. Just now realizing that our B&B in 2021 was near this canal! We were there such a short time that I didn't walk around and enjoy the wonderful site right before me. This happens to me when I forget to look around the place I'm staying or when I'm traveling too quickly. That was a great B&B with nice hosts and that wonderful dinner together. I hope your weather is good for a walk next Sunday. You will probably feel much better by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better Ken. Those willow trees in the main picture sure are attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. I would like to check out that canal boat! It is often a fast-paced vacation when I am in France, too, Evelyn! So much to see and do! I collapse at night after a full day of adventuring!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?