15 October 2022

A day in the kitchen

The weather report on Télématin says today will be another rainy day — even wetter than yesterday. I'll be spending it in the kitchen. I have a cooking project. What I want to make is a specialty of the Burgundy region (especially its main city, Dijon) and is called jambon persillé de Bourgogne. It's a terrine made with ham and a good amount of chopped parsley. A a slice of it is supposed to look like what you see pictured below.


Below are two photos of the room I'll be spending a lot of time in today. Notre cuisine.

    

7 comments:

  1. That looks delicious. I’d happily spend the day in that room cleaning up behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice kitchen for making complicated recipes like this one. Will you use Italian parsley?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flat-leaf parsley is what we have growing in our greenhouse.

      Delete
  3. I have always loved your kitchen, thanks for the pictures. Looking forward to seeing your finished project.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I, too, am pleased to envision you hard at work there preparing your terrine! Rainy days are perfect for a project like yours. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen is lovely…..just the right place to spend a rainy day! Linda from Alabama

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?