22 September 2022

Wrapping it up

I'm posting the last of my aerial landscape photos, at least for now. I have others, taken on other flights...

    

    

    

I didn't mean to be mysterious about my drives to Blois day before yesterday. Walt needed to have some medical tests done up there. They were routine, and scheduled a while back. One of the restrictions the doctor imposed was that he not drive for the rest of the day after the tests. So I needed to drive him up there and then go pick him up again. Everything is fine. The biggest surprise was the timing: they told him the afternoon before that he needed to be at the clinic by 7:30 a.m. Since it's about an hour's drive, we needed to be on the road by 6:30. It all went smoothly.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that he had you to drive him :)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?