25 October 2014

We're back

I hear Walt's fingers dancing on the keyboard in his office, and I don't know what he is typing. I'll just say that we got back yesterday from a four-day trip to a different region of France — a region that I have been wanting to see for a long time now. We didn't write about the trip because we didn't want to advertise on our blogs the fact that our house was going to be unoccupied for four days.


We didn't have great weather, but we had a good time. I haven't had time to organize or process any photos other than the one above. And we have a friend from California visiting this weekend, so we are still busy. I'll have to leave you dangling right now...

13 comments:

  1. Beaujolais ? Bourgogne ? Bordelais ? Alsace would be too far for a 4 days trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I red Walt's blog just after, I have the answer !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sensible not to advertise your absence with so few neighbours...
    and, anyway, it all adds a bit of mystery...
    and now I understand the references to doing quite a lot of driving...
    now to read Walt's post and find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. smart of you NOT to advertise that you were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is that strange unbrella near the church? Is it an open air market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to be a YouFoe...
      you can see it's hovering....
      "The truth is out there!"

      Delete
    2. C'est une illusion, CHM. C'est le toit de l'église vu de derrière et pas latéralement. Je mettrai une autre photo et tu verras. Je me suis posé les mêmes questions quand j'ai regardé la photo sur l'écran de mon ordinateur. Qui reconnaît le village ?

      Delete
  6. We do the same. Returned on Sunday and just posted my entries for the trip to Malta: ellenlebelle.blogspot.com
    I'm looking forward to seeing your report.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait! This is a great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love;y landscape.. I am waiting for photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. La phrase "We didn't have great weather, but we had a good time." est intéressante quand on sait que weather et time se traduisent par le même mot en Français :-). Je suppose que c'était fait exprès :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Olivier, non ce n'était pas fait exprès. Mais c'est vrai que c'est intéressant. Nous n'avons pas eu beau temps mais nous avons passé un bon moment quand même, C'est beau la Bourgogne.

      Delete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?