05 December 2023

Sunrise yesterday


We had a spectacular sunrise yesterday (Dec. 4). Apparently, I missed most of it, but I did manage to snap these two photos. Walt had gone out for the walk with Tasha, and I was sitting in front of my laptop completing some required paperwork that I need to send to my bank. Walt and the dog got back and he yelled upstairs for me to look out the back window. He said there was a magnificent rainbow. I only got a glimpse of it from the living room window, and a snapshot (below). The carpet of orange leaves on the grass out back was (above) also pretty nice.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful, glad you were able to photograph this to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walt said that the rainbow was a full arc and the colors were intense. I missed out on the best part of it.

      Delete
  2. These photos make me miss our backyard woods. Glad you caught the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your backyard woods in Anniston too.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?