08 March 2019

Again the tower

Walt and I spent two weeks in Paris in April 2002. That trip, along with trips to France in (October 2000 and June 1997), was a turning point. A year later, we had sold our house in San Francisco and had bought a house in the Loire Valley.




Our April 2002 apartment was near the Tour Montparnasse. We went to the top of that tower to take pictures of the other tower and other Paris landmarks. The image above is a composite of two photos in which you can see several of those landmarks.

4 comments:

  1. This composite photo is very good. It's my neighborhood in the lower left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the top two photos--the one with the green canons is a wonderful mix of colors and textures and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing Paris with you from the top of the Tour Monparnasse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly like the juxtaposition of the green cannons and the Tower.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?