03 August 2023

Sault bis

I mentioned Sault a few days ago when I posted photos of les gorges de la Nesque. I just looked it up in the Michelin Green guidebook that I have and it wasn't there. I don't know if the Michelin people don't consider it to be in Provence, or if they just didn't think it merited a mention or a blurb. I really enjoyed going there. I just wish it had been lavender season. Here's a web page with photos of lavender in bloom.




I'm not sure what kind of shop this is, but I see a for sale sign in the photo...

6 comments:

  1. The fisrt photo is great. To me it looks like it is a stitch. The last photo might have been of a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. …ou peut-être un chapelier.

      Delete
    2. That panoramic view of Sault is not a stitch.

      Delete
  2. You may still have time to see the lavender. I see two doors on the blue building which makes me think of shops of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who can resist a storefront like that!
    I can't imagine seeing fields of lavender in bloom, in person. What a sight that must be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little town spread across the hillside. I'll bet the pizza is good Chez Bruno.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?