10 June 2023

Un accident...

...est si vite arrivé. Accidents happen without warning. Yesterday I was making some changes on my blog post for the day when somehow I clicked on the wrong icon. I think it had to do with my bruised ribs and sore shoulder. The post in question was deleted, moved to the trash. I haven't figured out how to get it back. The only text in it had to do with my staircase accident the day before. I don't think I need to post that again. I have the photos from yesterday's post and I'll put them here. Also gone are all your good comments. I thank you for those. I am feeling a little bit better this morning, but when I cough or sneeze my ribs really hurt.


It has rained lightly overnight. We are glad for that, and we hope it will continue for a couple of days. One weather person on French TV said a couple of days ago that we have had no rain in northern France in 24 days. That's too long.

4 comments:

  1. Strange how yesterday's post is gone. I hope your ribs improve quickly, but at our age it takes longer to recover, but we usually do. Hope your rain comes. We are having clouds but no rain for weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got just a little bit of rain. Maybe it will rain some more today. As for that post, I accidentally clicked the mouse on the wrong icon. Because I've been kind of out of it for a couple of days now.

      Delete
  2. maybe a visit to the doc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I thought something was broken, I'd go, of course. I wish we had an emergency room in Saint-Aignan. I've had cracked ribs before, when I was young and living in Paris. That was much more painful than this is. A rib on my left side is bruised but not cracked.

      Delete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?