01 January 2007

Garage Danger, Charcuterie Hentry

The other day I mentioned the Garage Danger, which is the Peugeot dealership in Saint-Aignan. I bought my car there in 2003. Here's the garage's and Peugeot's logos on the back hatch door of the car, a Peugeot 206 diesel.


I've discovered a new charcuterie in Saint-Aignan. I'm not going to stop buying products from Mme Doudouille, and this charcutier (pork butcher) also has a stand at the Saint-Aignan market on Saturday morning. In addition, he has a shop over in Noyers-sur-Cher, just three miles or so from our house and not much more than a mile from the Intermarché supermarket I like. So now I can think about buying charcuterie products on days other than Saturdays.


I started writing a description of our New Year's Eve dinner at our friends' house up in Mesland, but party lag caught up with me and I haven't finished it yet. Demain, peut-être.

1 comment:

  1. Demain, indeed! Demain we leave the coast and head back to the grind. Your holidays musings and pix have been great fun. -- E

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?