25 February 2019

“Processed” Saint-Aignan pix

Still going through old photos on my computer. Found this one. I think I took in in 2004, when we had been here for just a year. That was before I started this blog.


I obviously processed the photo I took, and I think I did that using not Photoshop but an application called PixLR. I like the effect.


This morning I've cut the processed photo in half and applied some color to it.


Some mornings I just don't have anything to talk or write about.

12 comments:

  1. Ha ha, no talking, no writing; but these picture are worth ten thousand words, Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Jan said. The first photo has a strange fantomatic feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the word "fantomatic" — it's not in my dictionaries. "Ghostly"?

      Delete
    2. LOL! It is a French word spelled the English way. Sounded British, though. Of course you're right, ghostly it is!

      Delete
  3. Yes, they're very interesting, with these different effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised whe I found the panoramic image on my hard disk. I had no memory of it, but now I've found the original image on another hard disk.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm thinking of having at least one of them printed on photographic paper. We have a couple of frames that Sue made for us many years ago. Just have to find a shop that can do the job.

      Delete
  5. Pictures, words, we like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's OK, pictures are very nice!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?