08 June 2006

Blogging and pictures

My so-called "life in Saint-Aignan" blog has been about everything but Saint-Aignan recently, and about traveling and touring more than about life. But that's what my life has been about for the past three months, with lots of company from the U.S. It's been so busy for me that much of it is a blur...

As I've been writing blog entries about the Dordogne, and this week about Paris, I've kept trying to post a picture nearly every day on my Loire Valley Images blog so that Saint-Aignan and the Loire don't get short shrift. Evidence is that nobody is really looking at that blog. I guess just pictures, sans texte, aren't so interesting.

Sage flowers in the garden, La Renaudière, June 4, 2006

Here's the kind of images I've been posting over there recently. It's full-on flower season in Saint-Aignan right now. Pretty soon the vegetable garden will start producing, and there will be a lot of tomato, eggplant, and bell pepper photo opportunities. Ah, summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?