10 October 2026

Coping

 Sorry to have been so quiet for so long. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my blog. I need to practice posting pictures again. Blogger is a fairly complex application, and I am sorely out of practice. Before all that has happened actually happened, I stayed in practice by posting every day. Maybe I'll get back on that track soon... but maybe not.

 Have I written about the lightning bolt that struck our house? At least, that's what I think happened. It was the morning of Sept. 28, the day I was scheduled to have my afternoon laser treatment in Blois. Lightning bolts were flying in all directions about us that morning.

We were hoping the lightning would stop brightening the sky before we had to leave for the ophthalmology clinic in Blois. And they did. But by then the damage was done.

The lightning bolt than did the damage knocked out several computers and TV screens. We didn't have time to investigate because we had the appointment in Blois. Since then I've been trying to figure out what lightning did to those devices and trying to repair them. But mostly I've just been coping. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?