I've been silent for at least a couple of weeks. I'm healing. I take my bandages off pretty much every other day. I see that some of the wounds are healing faster than others. Some are still bleeeding a little bit and need bandages still.
Meanwhile, my appointment with the eye doctor is scheduled for a week from tomorrow at noontime. I hope for a big improvement in my eyesight, or at least some good advice about what the next steps will be to give me a complete recovery.
I'll try not to remain silent for so long next time.
The weather here has been very pleasant for a couple of weeks now. I haven't been able to take advantage of it. Weve had small amounts of rain from time to time, but not nearly enough yet. High temperatures have been in the low to middle 70s ºF.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?