Accuweather forecasts that our week will be a hot one.
What a summer this has been for you :(
The summer of our discomfort and discontent.
Beautiful pictures Ken. I am hoping you will have cooler weather than predicted, or at least a nice breeze.
Thanks for telling me about the photos.. I really can't see them very well. Predictions now are for the next heat wave to statr tomorrow and end maybe by next Monday. I hope it doesn't last longer.
The Bordeaux fires have hit our news now. This summer will be hard to forget!
It's been crazy. We slept downstairs again tlast night. It was just too hot up in the loft, about 95 F.
Wow 95 - so uncomfortable for sleeping.
What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?
What a summer this has been for you :(
ReplyDeleteThe summer of our discomfort and discontent.
DeleteBeautiful pictures Ken. I am hoping you will have cooler weather than predicted, or at least a nice breeze.
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling me about the photos.. I really can't see them very well. Predictions now are for the next heat wave to statr tomorrow and end maybe by next Monday. I hope it doesn't last longer.
DeleteThe Bordeaux fires have hit our news now. This summer will be hard to forget!
ReplyDeleteIt's been crazy. We slept downstairs again tlast night. It was just too hot up in the loft, about 95 F.
ReplyDeleteWow 95 - so uncomfortable for sleeping.
Delete