I've been silent for at least a couple of weeks. I'm healing. I take my bandages off pretty much every other day. I see that some of the wounds are healing faster than others. Some are still bleeeding a little bit and need bandages still.
Meanwhile, my appointment with the eye doctor is scheduled for a week from tomorrow at noontime. I hope for a big improvement in my eyesight, or at least some good advice about what the next steps will be to give me a complete recovery.
I'll try not to remain silent for so long next time.
The weather here has been very pleasant for a couple of weeks now. I haven't been able to take advantage of it. Weve had small amounts of rain from time to time, but not nearly enough yet. High temperatures have been in the low to middle 70s ºF.
Thank you for the update, we miss hearing from you. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteI underline Travel's message!!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you’re healing!
ReplyDeleteKen, so nice to hear from you! Glad things are settling down and cooling down!
ReplyDeleteTime off to recover is needed recovery time! Agreed, you are due for a good eye Dr. report! I have my fingers crossed. My classmate and her family left for Paris, yesterday for a three-week stint in mostly France with a brief stop along the Rhine & Moselle Rivers! I am hoping they will not meet up with another of those *&$# heat domes!
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. Hopefully new glasses and rest will help you heal. Hello to Walt! C in California
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting and bringing us up to date. Hoping your recovery progresses well and your vision issues are resolved soon.
ReplyDeleteBettyAnn
PS I haven’t seen a post from Walt in almost a month. Hope he is well.
The most recent good news is that, yesterday morning, when I r undid the bandages that I had on my wounds, not one of them was bleeding, for the first time in a month. Today II don't need bandages at all.
ReplyDeleteGreat news that your wounds are healing w/o bleeding. I will keep my fingers crossed for a good outcome with the eye doctor. You're due for some good news.
ReplyDeleteGlad that your wounds have healed. Next thing is help with your eyes. I'm hoping a bit of laser work will help you. So glad to hear your weather is better now. We are having the hottest week of summer here in Alabama, but it won't last forever.
ReplyDeleteHooray for progress!
ReplyDeleteBettyAnn
So glad you are better.
ReplyDeleteLinda from Alabama
Now that I’m reading a few more details about your injuries, I totally understand the reason for your long hiatus from blogging. We will all be here when you’re back to your normal self to read about your daily life. Missing you. C.
ReplyDelete