29 September 2026

Ocular mission accomplished

Yesterday Walt and Tasha drove me up to Blois, our département's capital city — it takes close to an hour to get there by car — for my appointment to have the laser treatment needed for my eyes — after my four-month wait. That part of our trip went without a hitch, but not without incidents. More about that later. For now, let me just say that it was an adventure overall.

This morning my eyesight is amazing. I really don't need new glasses, at least for now. My eyes are seeing everything in clear-and-sharp mode. I hope it stays like this for years. More tomorrow.

 

13 comments:

  1. Hurray! So happy for you. Great to read this good news, it’s been a while. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your adventure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank goodness. I know it was hard to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! C from California

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to hear that the procedure went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such good news! Linda from Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! I’m sorry that you Couldn’t get the laser treatment sooner. We missed you.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s a relief! Life is hard when you can’t see properly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, everybody. Today all is going well. I can read small print again!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?