05 November 2015

Central Paris and the Seine — 1, 2, and 3

I'm still pretty busy with things here in North Carolina, but I'll post are three photos I took just after sunset in Paris last Sunday. I don't have time to write a lot, but I have "processed"  some photos. Click or tap on the images to enlarge them.

Looking west down the Seine from the Pont au Change toward the Pont Neuf, the cupola of the French Institute, and the Eiffel Tower

A closer view of the Pont Neuf (the "new bridge"), which is actually the oldest bridge in Paris

And then a closeup view of the dome of the Institut de France and Mr. Eiffel's tower

I have to say I took quite a few hopelessly blurry photos before and even after I got these. Luckily, I was able to steady the camera by resting it on the stone railing of the Pont au Change, eliminating much of the blur. Did I mention that I always really enjoy being in Paris?

9 comments:

  1. "Did I mention that I always really enjoy being in Paris?"....
    not that I'd noticed!!!
    ;-{}

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoy Paris also, never fear! That saucisson beurre keeps appearing and making me want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think, of all the times I have been to Paris , that I ever did not enjoy myself :) Even that year that I got sick ... at least I was sick in Paris !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's always a treat to see what you have to show us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoy your Paris pics! I hope that you enjoy your visit

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?